Thursday 6 May 2010

Slide 9 - How did you attract/ address your audience?

There are many ways I attracted ad addressed my audience, I did this by:
Making sure that I had clear and eye catching titles for each page making my magazine look professional as well as organised. I used clear, bold headings to support a variety of stories for my readers to have a clear understanding of.


Another way I have attempted to reach my target audience is by having it reasonably low priced as it's a weekly magazine and not many readers would want to spend a great deal of money as most of them are young. The fact that I have also included a website related to my magazine unlocks a whole new platform for advertisers to broadcast their products to their different audiences.


I have included different competitions to make the reader feel as if they're getting more out of their money and to attract them to thinking that they could win something if they purchase my product.


I have also included an "exclusive" interview to influence the reader to purchase my magazine as it would appeal o them because they will be getting stories they can't find anywhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment