Thursday 6 May 2010

Slide 8 - Who would be the audience for your media product?

In this slide I have outlined the target audience for my media product, I have chosen my reader's to be both males as well as female because there are a rage of articles throughout the magazine to suit both genders.


They would essentially be aged between 18-36 s there are some elements of this genre of music that are too explicit for younger reader, also it's primarily upon rock and indie music and may not interest anyone over 36.


My readers would have a interest in a variety of things including:
Music, Fashion, Modern Technology, Attending Festivals, Gigs and Concerts.


They would be middle and working class; they'd either be in higher education, university and have a part time or full time job.

Fusion's ideal reader will also be extremely fashionable and be aware of all the new, current and up to date styles in today's society.

No comments:

Post a Comment