Thursday 6 May 2010

Slide 14 - Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to the full product?

This slide shows the basic knowledge I had of using Photoshop and the progression I made through planning.

With regards to the style of writing, when creating my preliminary task the writing wasn't as professional as it could have been, whereas my main task looks more organised and structured efficiently but my preliminary task looks very dull and boring. As you can see on my preliminary task my images weren't edited and I placed them in any place on the page making my contents page look unorganised and badly structured as I did very little planning. Therefore I edited my photos in the main task so that they look sufficient enough to look less tacky.

The house style for my preliminary task wasn't consistent at all, the use of colours were different and the way it was constructed wasn't planned out which is why I'm glad that I leant from the things I done wrong in my preliminary task and made the improvements in my main task. As my background on the contents page was very dull as I used the "gradient" tool I made sure I changed it to look more formal by using the "fill" tool to make sure I applied different elements when using Photoshop. As I didn't organise my headings for the contents page in section in my preliminary task I researched various magazines and found that it looked more professional using specific titles for various stories included in my Fusion product.

No comments:

Post a Comment